Ms. Wamp® - I always wished I was part of a big Irish Catholic family and then realized as a plain ol' Southern Baptist I already have more family than I can handle sometimes! Mr. Mc® - a vintage 1982 classic brew....like chocolate - I'm an acquired taste. Normal blogs are typically narrated by one individual - as you'll see...we're not normal but are one. This is our life sometimes adventurous, oft times mundane, but always retold with flourish!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Snooty McSnooter's Ville

My mom is a teacher - a great one rumor has it - after all she taught me all the good, non crazy stuff I know! Soo.... anywho she gets great presents from her students sometimes and she doesn't always think they are appropriate for her - but very much approriate for me.  So that's how I scored a facial at a snooty upper crust place.


It had more attitude than cohesive decorating skillz.... but neither here nor there.  After I was told about a botox party and how really to take good care of my face I should come in every 4-6 weeks.... I thought good thing I have an over inflated sense of self and think I rock - cause this lady could make me very poor and insecure.

So this is my before - so many lines and wrinkles! Stress all over my face!



Afterwards DANG I'm gonna be back every 4-6 weeks this lady does a heck of a job!!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely air-brushed picture of Brad Pitt's wife! Plus, I know you had to work really hard to get all of those lines on your face :)

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ......and by Brad Pitt I mean, Brad Paisley. "Julie- focus on one thing at a time! Jeeze"

    ReplyDelete