Ms. Wamp® - I always wished I was part of a big Irish Catholic family and then realized as a plain ol' Southern Baptist I already have more family than I can handle sometimes! Mr. Mc® - a vintage 1982 classic brew....like chocolate - I'm an acquired taste. Normal blogs are typically narrated by one individual - as you'll see...we're not normal but are one. This is our life sometimes adventurous, oft times mundane, but always retold with flourish!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Helllooooo

DRAMA
So its been awhile since I wrote....... and its cause this gentleman and I became involved in a very intimate relationship, and as you can guess its really changed things at home. 

Did I have you going? No - well fine I love my husband and everyone knows it - could be worse. ; )


The gentleman on the left is a Dr. that did surgery on me to remove a abscess from below my tailbone. I got to go under anesthetic and everything. I haven't been in the hospital before, and wow! I hated getting poked by needles the most like cry every time!  Really got to work on that one. In the words of Pollyanna I'm a HUGE sissy baby!!

So the story is that my booty hurt on like Wednesday, but I thought I might have done something at my kick boxing class, and Thursday it was a bit worse and Friday was really painful and I was tired and grumpy and it hurt to sit down, then Saturday I woke up and was like "DANG" it hurts to even lay here - so Josh & I trekked off to the emergency room at Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst Euless Bedford Hospital. Needless to say - no one had monogrammed clothing!! (seriously that’s the name!)

Once we got there, checked in seen by a doctor, talked to a surgeon, moved to a regular room, wheeled down to surgery, drugged up, cut up, wheeled back, rested, talked to my mom and grandma, rested some more and the bada bing - I got to go home. The whole thing was only 10 hours start to finish. I am pretty sure if they hadn't given me hyracodine I woulda gotten out earlier but it just made me so relaxed and less pushy!! I counted and I got handled by 15 different nurses - doesn't include doctors or surgeons!

Josh was amazing because it started SNOWING while I was in recovery so he went home, turned on the heater and covered all our flowers for me - and they are all doing fine!! Plus he is just amazing and super sweet!! If you ever need a good ER buddy - he's your man.

I have had to stay home, loungue on my side and rest - RELAX!!! It has been a really hard week to say the least.  For realz.

So thats my drama story.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're ok! That is crazy!! I had no idea that had happened to you.

    ReplyDelete