Ms. Wamp® - I always wished I was part of a big Irish Catholic family and then realized as a plain ol' Southern Baptist I already have more family than I can handle sometimes! Mr. Mc® - a vintage 1982 classic brew....like chocolate - I'm an acquired taste. Normal blogs are typically narrated by one individual - as you'll see...we're not normal but are one. This is our life sometimes adventurous, oft times mundane, but always retold with flourish!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pure Joy

Things lately have seemed to be pretty even keeled and I am loving it and focusing on enjoying every moment, but trying to be mindful that life can change on a dime.... Sounds a bit bleak written out - anywho!

We have an amazing small group Bible study that we meet with once a week and one of the ladies there Becky Siegrist owns C1 DESIGN & PHOTOGRAPHY at http://www.c1design.com/ and she offered to take everyones pictures for Christmas as her gift to us - and WOW we were all blown away by the amazing work that she did!!!

I mean Josh and I aren't terrible looking people by any means if I do say so myself : ) but she captured the love and joy and that is a gift!! See how great she is and how cute we are?! I even got to wear a tiara - that ladies and gentleman is a excellent evening! 


As a side note Josh always teases me about wrinkling my nose when I laugh (in a good way - he said its the top 3 reasons he married me) seriously 30 years old I don't think I've ever seen it captured on film.




No comments:

Post a Comment