Ms. Wamp® - I always wished I was part of a big Irish Catholic family and then realized as a plain ol' Southern Baptist I already have more family than I can handle sometimes! Mr. Mc® - a vintage 1982 classic brew....like chocolate - I'm an acquired taste. Normal blogs are typically narrated by one individual - as you'll see...we're not normal but are one. This is our life sometimes adventurous, oft times mundane, but always retold with flourish!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Giant Blueberry

This weekend Josh and I got to go with all my sisters and their gentleman callers to a blast of a camping trip in Turner Falls.  The weather was AWESOME, company even better and once we went the right way on the road we found the falls.

If you knew me 10 years ago I was crazy hella fun! and now ..... sometimes I feel like I'm turning into an agorophobic (fear of leaving the house).  I come up with the best ideas ever, get all excited, and the crippled by reality, planning, fear?  Not sure what it is but I have noticed a change. The "old" me never would have been "proud" of myself for deciding on Tuesday to go camping on Friday....... but only going for one night cause 2 is too much....

Anywho the camping was a BLAST if I didn't mention it - and I'll have to remember that next time I really love an idea and then try to talk myself out of it......

No comments:

Post a Comment