Ms. Wamp® - I always wished I was part of a big Irish Catholic family and then realized as a plain ol' Southern Baptist I already have more family than I can handle sometimes! Mr. Mc® - a vintage 1982 classic brew....like chocolate - I'm an acquired taste. Normal blogs are typically narrated by one individual - as you'll see...we're not normal but are one. This is our life sometimes adventurous, oft times mundane, but always retold with flourish!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Gorgeous Day!

My sister Julie and I don't work too far from each other and try to meet up for lunch every now and then. Since today was so gorgeous we decided to meet up at a park that was 1/2 between our offices and eat some chick-fil-a. We had one grilled and one fried and each ate half so we were only half bad. ; )





Anywho when we got to the park the sign said $10 park entrance fee per car!! I am a lady and a smooth talker so I figured it would be no problem at all to go in and eat lunch for 30 minutes - but no go - not even a little bit, not even at all. So we did the next best thing, turned, parked our cars on the side of the entrance and had a picnic on the grass and it was lovely!! And if I tilted my head back the landscape looked CRAZY!




We laid on our backs and looked at the clouds picking out designs just like when we were kids.



Only difference was a policeman rolled by our little sky gazing party and asked if everything was alright - were we alive, were we breathing exhaust fumes, drinking funny coolaid or being held hostage. I laughed and explained we were just cheap and he laughed and kept on rollen'.




And then it was over - and we went back to the office!

No comments:

Post a Comment