Ms. Wamp® - I always wished I was part of a big Irish Catholic family and then realized as a plain ol' Southern Baptist I already have more family than I can handle sometimes! Mr. Mc® - a vintage 1982 classic brew....like chocolate - I'm an acquired taste. Normal blogs are typically narrated by one individual - as you'll see...we're not normal but are one. This is our life sometimes adventurous, oft times mundane, but always retold with flourish!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Having a bad day?

How about I cheer you up with some babies and snow! Really what could be better? The crazy thing is that they all occurred in Houston - record breaking snowfall and I was there to be part of the magic.

This is my best friend Christine C. and her new (9 1/2 month old) baby Brenna - I LOVE getting to spend time with them! Brenna gets to go skiing in February so we went coat shopping for her - how beautiful is she?!!

It was snowing so hard in Houston that they canceled all the flights after 6:00 pm outta there - my original flight was at 7:30 pm so I got bumped to the last seat on the last flight out but the snow was so pretty it was totally worth it! This Texas girl doesn't get to see much of it!















So after a great day of relaxing, shopping and soaking in the snow we got one group shot and then I was off like a person in fear of being stranded! As a side note I am dressed like a hobo cause I thought we were going hiking outside in 30 degree weather and layered on lots of clothes......

No comments:

Post a Comment