Ms. Wamp® - I always wished I was part of a big Irish Catholic family and then realized as a plain ol' Southern Baptist I already have more family than I can handle sometimes! Mr. Mc® - a vintage 1982 classic brew....like chocolate - I'm an acquired taste. Normal blogs are typically narrated by one individual - as you'll see...we're not normal but are one. This is our life sometimes adventurous, oft times mundane, but always retold with flourish!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Proceed with Caution


Turns out listening to 102.1 the edge with windows down leads to too much fun!
Examples:
1) We left the house to start our night out at 8:00 pm on a Saturday night!
2) We stayed out in a way to loud restaurant til 1:00 AM!!
3) We decided to just pick up and go to DALLAS to see Black Swan cause that's the only place it was playing.

Or listening to 102.1 the edge causes you to pull your head out of your booty and realize you're not as domestic as you think you are...... Either way its been a blast and I hope that we keep a little crazy.  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment